Santa Margherita Ligure divided into two parts: an ancient fishing village and a modern one with luxuriuos hotels, huge and green gardens which houses liberty-style villas.
A boat ride will be the opportunity to discover the coast which varies from sandy to rocky, small wild caves. The nature is the most important glue which links Santa Margherita to Portofino , rich in nostalgic charm linked to the “ dolce vita “that still lasts.
The highlights of the visit:
- Dolce vita
- Facades painted with smooth colours
- Liberty-style villas by the sea
Portofino a name famous throughout the world synonymous with elegance and sweet life, surrounded by the green of its regional park. “La piazzetta” is meeting for international jet-set , the church of Saint George from where you have a complete view of the village .
- Private tour just for you
- Lenght : 6 hours
- Basic rate € 270
- Our rates are per tour not per person
- Date and place of appointment to be agreed with the guide
- Rates include the guided tour service and do not include entrance fees or extras
- Prices of tickets for train or boat ride vary frequently. We will give you updated prices when you book your tour
- For further information, please contact us via the form below, or via Email or using WhatsApp