Private hiking guide in Liguria
Liguria is a Land of history and nature. Breath-taking views, green mountains dropping straight down into the water, ancient villages and paths, traditions and legends, woodlands and medieval sites. That is what you can expect with a hiking day in Liguria.
You can discover this and more with a local hiking guides. If you would like to have another perspective of Liguria, you definitely choose to hike. By the way, hiking does not mean just to go from A to B running into the time. “Hiking” means to walk, to see, to watch, to feel. Respecting the environment, you can discover another point of views, relaxing yourself inside the beautiful Mediterranean Nature. You can choose a guided trail which fits your needs and wishes. From a short and easy one to a real challenge. After a hiking day you can choose to take a ferry ride to end your tour enjoying the magnificent coastline.
Here some examples of the the most requested guided trails:
- Portofino trails: the regional park of Portofino offers more than 80 km in 12 well signed hiking ways for everyone. You can combine the trail with the visit of Portofino, or a ferry boat ride.
- Trail Cinque Terre: the classic one. From Monterosso to Corniglia the “blue trail” allows you to walk from one village to the other. Many steps, up and downs but an incredible view of the entire Cinque Terre bay.
- Loop Punta Manara picturesque fairy-tale path from Sestri Levante: suitable for families and children.
We recommend the Cinque Terre trail to people who have already some experience in hiking
For special request or questions, please contact us and, as local guides we will be glad to help you to find the perfect trip and trail which suits to your wishes.
- Full day excursion
- Route will be decided together with your hiking guide
- Pick up and meeeting poiint to be arranged wih the guide
- Official English speaking hiking guide
- Cost of the hiking guide: 280 euro
- Rates are per tour not per person
- Rates include the hiking tour service and do not include entrance fees or extras
CONTACT US & BOOK YOUR TOUR