A culinary tour is a must-do food experience that can be combined with a site visit.
Liguria has always been a land of sea but also of mountains. The scent of the woods mixes with that of the sea and the result is a unique cuisine in the world.
Light, delicate but with an incomparable taste that offers the curious visitor a riot of colors and flavors that are already a delight for the eyes when walking through the shops of Genoa or the villages of the Riviera.
Here’s what we’ll taste:
- Farinata, a dish whose origins are lost in the mists of time, made with chickpea flour, water, oil and salt
- The focaccia to be dipped in the cappuccino
- Pesto, only with Ligurian basil
- La Panèra: halfway between dessert and ice cream
The Pesto Cooking class
Learn how to cook Pesto! In an exclusive Palazzo we prepare the pesto alla Genovese with a mortar. Accompanied by focaccia and Ligurian white wine and to finish with the traditional canestrelli cookies, recipe and surprise included!
Pesto alla Genovese ingredients:
- A clove (small) of garlic,
- Fresh basil leaves
- Pine nuts
- 2 spoons Parmesan Reggiano
- Ligurian extra virgin olive oil
- White wine (to drink while preparing the Pesto)
- Private tour just for you
- The food tour is possible in Genoa, Rapallo / Santa Margherita and 5 Terre
- Duration up to 3 hours
- Tour suitable for small groups (max 8 people)
- Guided tour cost €150 + tastings: around €10 per person
- Our rates are per tour not per person
- Pesto cooking class upon request
- Meeting point and place to be agreed with the guide
- For further information, please contact us via the form below, or via Email or using WhatsApp