The National park of the 5 Terre is located in the est part of Ligurian region, overlooking the sea.
In medieval times, the word “terra” (land) meant “village”. This is the origin of the name of this beautiful area. The inhabitants have been since the early times farmers and prefered to live and hide on the top of the hills. Cinque Terre landscape is harsh and wild and even the coast reflects its nature. The Cinque Terre are recognized by UNESCO “World Heritage”, are today a National Park and Protected Marine Area, protecting this great cultural heritage.
We’ll visit Manarola with its houses partially built on a picturesque spur, touched by the fresh sea. Then we’ll move to Vernazza taking a private boat- ride, or a public one. Its coloured houses built one next to another surrounded by terraced hills and steep steps. . The village has been included in the list of most beautiful villages in Italy.
Then we’ll visit Monterosso, whose origin dates back to 1200 and developed two different areas. The new one by the sea , and the ancient one built on the hill of Saint Cristoforo from which we’ll enjoy a stunning view. You’ll have the possibility to sip a glass of 5 terre wine . You’ll back home with your eyes full of beauty .
The highlights of the visit
- Heroical Vineyards
- Terraced land
- Boat ride
- Stunning view
- Private tour just for you
- Lenght : 6 hours
- Basic rate € 270
- Our rates are per tour not per person
- Date and place of appointment to be agreed with the guide
- Rates include the guided tour service and do not include entrance fees or extras
- Prices of tickets for train or boat ride vary frequently. We will give you updated prices when you book your tour
- For further information, please contact us via the form below, or via Email or using WhatsApp