Are you in Genoa and would you like a guided tour of the historic center on foot?
You can book here a private tour. Together with your english speaking guide we will be able to take a city tour in Genoa according to your interests and preferences.
If you’ve never been to Genoa… or if you’ve been there but in a hurry and haven’t seen much then it’s time to fall in love with the city. Genoa is like a chariming woman. Strange, twisted, contradictory, complicated and on the same time fascinating and a bit elusive.
The highlights of the visit
- The caruggi (narrow pedestrian roads) and the medieval part
- The city walls
- The Port, soul of the city, and the “ancient” part: work and heart of Renzo Piano who redesigned it and returned it to the city
- A few steps to see (or taste) the historical food shops
- Strada Aurea, the Renaissance street that inspired Rubens in the XVII Century
- The house where Christopher Columbus lived when he a child
- The commercial and financial heart of the Nineteenth-century city with Piazza De Ferrari
- Private tour just for you
- A tour without admissions, possible every day of the week
- Basic rate € 150 for about 3 hours
- Our rates are per tour not per person
- There are no additional costs
- Date and place of appointment to be agreed with the guide